Saturday, May 16, 2015

Welcome Here, to My Blog!!

Welcome to my first post and thank you for all of you who want to read this post. For now, I believe you will not find anything here because I still need more time to learn all functions in this blog, but next time, i will write something useful and share all my experience to you..

I'm Jazk Ambrose, 23 years old and many of my friends call me Jack. I know blog since 4 years ago, I read several tutorials in wordpress and blogspot blog.. but at that time, I did not have the interest to create a blog at all. Well now I've had more free time and I can share a few stories and experiences to you.

I am now working in a big mall .. I quite enjoy the job, but sometimes I think it's not my expertise .. I have an interest in math because my background is a bachelor of Mathematics education and I hope in the future I can get a new job accordance with my interests and expertise.

Thanks for reading this and see you in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment